Are you one of those who prefer keeping their phones with an adequate amount of charge always? The best portable power banks are now available online to fulfil your needs. The power banks are battery cells with USB ports which can be connected to the phones anytime and charged anytime, anywhere.
The best part of the portable power banks is that unlike chargers, you do not have to look for plug points to charge your phones. Instead, you can take out your USB cord and connect it to the phone and the power bank. As the name suggests, portable power banks are easy to carry around anytime you want due to their slim and small size.
Best Portable Power Bank
If you are looking for a portable power bank for external use, then the following article would provide you with all the information needed as a buyer. It might as well be not very clear for you to choose from a wide array of products. So you can go through the best-listed power banks down below and determine what you need!
PTron power banks have been one of the best power banks of all time with its smart gestures towards the customers. The power bank comes with a large capacity of charging. It comes with a 10000 mAh power backup which is enough for charging one phone several times a day. You can even charge two phones at the same time from the PTron Dynamo Lite power bank at ease.
- The power bank comes with overcharge and over-discharge protection.
- PTron Dynamo Lite power bank provides short circuit protection as well.
- It protects the phone from voltage imbalance at times.
- The power bank has got four LED battery indicators.
- The LEDs do not last long.
- It promises a firm grip but does not fulfil it.
The power bank from Ambrane is available in three vibrant shades of black, blue and white. The power bank provides a battery backup of 10000 mAh, which is better than most of the other power banks in the market. The Li-Polymer does not allow heating up of the power bank at ease. The power bank from Ambrane comes with two USB ports for charging two different cells at a time.
- The power bank has got LED charging indicators for convenience.
- You can quickly charge the power bank fully overnight.
- The power bank is highly portable and easy to carry around.
- The power bank is temperature resistant.
- The touch button does not last long.
- Despite having a good battery backup in the power bank, the charge drains out at a faster rate than usual at times.
The power bank from URBN is available in several unique colours like purple, grey, camo, bright blue and blue. The best part of the power bank is the 10000 mAh battery backup. The charging capacity of the power bank remains the same, even after two charging sessions. The power bank provides the customers with fast charging in the speed of light facilities. It comes with dual-port facilities.
- The power bank has got a safe charging mode with battery protections.
- It comes with a soft touch finishing and firm grip.
- The LED indicators in the power bank denote the battery percentage left for charging.
- It comes with a dual-port charging.
- The battery drains out at a fast rate.
- The power bank from URBN does not have a fast charging facility.
Anker has been serving the customers since quite a long time now. The power bank of Anker comes with a 10000 mAh battery backup. The dual USB port enables you to charge two phones at a time. The multi protect technology and advanced features of voltage boost and IQ charging technology helps in making Anker one of the most excellent power banks of all time.
- The power bank has got a small size but provides enormous power.
- It can serve two phones at a time at ease.
- There are two ports of 10W and 12W for dual charging.
- The optimized charging also makes Anker power banks one of the best ones in the market.
- The battery drains out faster from the power bank than most of the power banks.
- It is not that durable at all.
The iBall portable power bank is available in four vibrant shades like black, blue, champagne gold and rose gold. The power bank from iBall comes with a 10000 mAh Li-Polymer battery backup which protects the phones as well as the power banks from receiving any heat damage. The dual USB output helps in charging two phones at a time with no complications. The USB port also provides fast charging facilities.
- The power bank supports PD3.0 input or output.
- The power bank comes with multi-protection like short circuit protection, heat damage protection, over charging protection and a lot more.
- The 15mm ultra-thin design makes the iBall portable power bank makes it easier for the buyers to carry around.
- The premium metal finishing gives the power bank a classic look.
- The battery drains out at a faster rate than most of the other power banks.
- It does not come with a firm grip.
If you want to buy a portable power bank, then the Syska Li-Polymer power bank can be an ideal one. It comes with a 10000 mAh power durability which can quickly charge your phones multiple times a day. The dual output ports come in DC5V. The power bank comes in an ABS plastic body which is heat protective. It takes 5 to 6 hours maximum to charge the power bank fully.
- The product is of lightweight and easy to carry around anytime anywhere you want.
- It comes with a firm grip.
- The mini size makes it more portable than other power banks all around.
- It has got dual USB charging facilities at a time.
- The power bank from Syska does not have any LED indicator.
- The battery drains out at a faster rate.
If you are crazy about le4athers, then the LAPCARE power bank is just for you. It has got a complete leather finishing to prevent the power bank from heating. The power banks are exceptionally good with its three USB charging port. It has gained an easy control with power buttons. The battery indicator helps in understanding the charge left in the power bank. There is a LED torch light present in the power bank for the convenience of the buyers.
- The power bank provides fast charging facilities.
- The 11000 mAh battery backup is worth it in Lapcare.
- It comes with multi protective features for the users’ safety.
- The power bank is highly portable for its small size.
- There is only one LED charge indicator.
- The three USB ports might change the charging rate in Lapcare for heavy usage.
The Protonic power bank can easily fit into your palm at once for its portable size and slim shape. There is a digital display available in the power bank for presenting the charge percentage at ease. It takes only 6 hours to recharge the power bank entirely. The best part of the Positronic power bank is that there are two USB ports available in the power bank, one with standard USB port and the other with a c-type port.
- The power bank protects from overheating when the temperatures get high.
- It also protects from overvoltage.
- The power bank also protects from over current.
- Short circuit protection is also something that the Portonics power bank provides.
- There is no LED charge indicator available in the Portonics power bank.
- The power bank is small but not slim.
The small and portable Morui power bank is available in two sober colours of pink and blue. It acts as a discreet speaker rather than a power bank. It comes with a charging efficiency and battery backup of 10000 mAh. The fast-charging facilities in Morui make it an all-time favourite of the people. The lightweight makes Morui highly portable and travel-friendly. It comes with dual charging facilities with a standard USB port as well as a c0type USB port.
- The Morui power bank comes with a small and portable pouch for travelling with the power bank.
- The power bank comes with high capacity charging facilities.
- The Lithium-Polymer body makes the power bank heat protective.
- The advanced technology of fast charging makes it quite good among buyers.
- The charging speed of the power bank is pretty slow at times.
- The power bank does not have a digital display.
The product is available in three primary colours of black, white and blue. The high-density polymer cell provides the buyers and their phones protection from heat. The 10000 mAh battery backup helps in fast charging facilities of the Syska power bank. It has got dual charging facilities for charging two different phones at a time from the same power bank. There is a c-type USB port available for the convenience of the buyers.
- The power bank comes with advanced multi-protection modes.
- There are two types of USB ports available in the power bank for charging different types of phones at a time.
- The Li-Polymer body provides heat protection to the phones as well as the power bank.
- The power bank from Syska is highly portable for its suitable dimensions.
- The fast charging mode in Syska power bank does not work efficiently.
- The charge drains out fast.
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Power Bank
A buyer’s guide is essential in every way for purchasing the best and most suitable product for you in the market. If you do not have much idea about the knits and bits of a portable power bank, then you can go through the details of the mobile power banks from the buyer’s guide and the factors which would help you decide the most compatible product for your need.
Here are a few factors below which you can consider before buying a portable power bank. Let’s dive in!
- Battery backup:
Most of the people purchasing on portable power banks run after huge battery backups. If you are doing the same, then stop immediately and get out of your misconception. The greater the battery backup, the heavier the power bank. You would not be able to carry around a big power bank everywhere. It would also take a long time to get charged for colossal capacity.
The charge conversion highly depends on the quality of the cable you are using. Initially, a new power bank should charge your phone up to 75 to 85 per cent at least. You must find a suitable charge conversion power bank for yourself as well as the near and dear ones in your family.
One of the most important things you should consider is the ports output limit of the power banks. The port’s output should be 2 Ampere at least for supporting your phone’s charging. Most of the phones contain c-type charging point these days. If your power bank does not have this touch of advancement, then it is pointless choosing it. It would help if you looked for dual ports.
While buying a portable power bank, you should look for LED indicators always. LED indicators tell the battery percentage and requirement of charge of the power tank. Some of the portable power banks even come with LED digital displays of the battery percentage on them. You can buy either portable power banks with LED indicators or LED digital displays as both are the boons of technological advancement.
Cables play a pivotal role in the selection of the most suitable portable power banks of all time. If you decide to buy a proper portable power bank for yourself, then you can check for the quality of cables provided online. If you find quality cables, then go for it otherwise put a hold on your horses!
When it comes to the electronics, brand name matters to some great extent. It would help if you did not compromise on the price of the portable power banks. The better the brand name, the better is the quality of the electronics. So it would help if you did not choose cheap unbranded portable power banks over branded portable power banks.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do Power Banks Work?
The working of a power bank is as easy as drinking water from a bottle. The power tank contains a specific charging capacity. You have to put the portable power bank on charge and charge it completely. After the completion of the charge, you can take your low charge phone and connect it to the portable power bank via the USB ports available depending on the type of USB port your phone has.
2. How long does a power bank last?
Anything, when taken good care of, lasts long. Same is with the power banks. The life span of your portable power bank highly depends on how you maintain or keep the power bank. If you store the power bank in a cool and dry place and do not let it fall quite often, then your power bank might last for several years. But if you do not take proper care of the power bank and use it daily roughly, then there are fewer possibilities of good survival of the power banks.
3. What are the different styles of power banks available?
There are several types of power banks available in the market. The most common ones are the aluminium ones. Besides the aluminium power banks, you can also take a look at the card, leather, LED, mini and wooden power banks available in the market.
The above article gives you a lot of reason to get a portable power bank for yourself. It not only gives you the list of products but also a suitable buyer’s guide, which can help you decide the best portable power bank for yourself. Go through the article to find out more!